Saturday, September 26, 2009

And I wish to thank the Academy....


The Fortnight of Mustard
graciously nominated me for the Kreative Blogger Award. Thank you for the honor!

Seven things about me:

1. I have ink in my veins.
2. I used to decorate wedding and novelty cakes.
3. I've been married almost as long as man has been in outer space.
4. I collect notebooks and paper. The ruled college type paper.
5. I'm a sucker for a British accent.
6. Cats rule!
7. I'm addicted to fabric art and adore the artists that create such amazing art.

I nominate:

1. The Bitchy Stitcher
2. Paper Perks
3.The Matchbook
4. Sisters in Stitches
5. Studio 78 Notes
6. Meet Your Muse
7.Kelly Corrigan


Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.